Specialised in Anxiety/Stress
The Anxiety Management Hub/AMH Psychology is dedicated to offer a specialised service to health and non-health professionals who are affected by OCD, anxiety, trauma and stress related issues.
Qualified and Experienced
Treatment is delivered by a fully qualified clinical psychologist with special interest and extensive experience in treating anxiety and stress presentations.
Backed up by Evidence
We'll follow evidence-based treatment guidelines, namely CBT, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) and affect-based and attachment-based Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Therapy (ISTDP). Delivery is tailored using a process-based approach.
You will receive an acknowledgement letter after the first attendance, then where a re-referral is needed, after any significant changes, and at the end of treatment. Additional phone call liaisons are encouraged and free consultations are available.
How to Refer to AMH Psychology
To give your patients access to Medicare rebates for sessions, you'll need to:
1. Formulate a Mental health Treatment Plan
2. Bill your patient under the relevant Medicare item the first time you make the referral:
if you've undertaken mental health skills training: 2715 (or 2717 depending on consult length)
if you haven't taken mental health skills training: 2700 (or 2701 depending on consult length)
3. Send a valid referral letter that includes:
Diagnosis or symptoms
Request for services under Better Access
Number of sessions (e.g., 6 in initial course)
Send your referral or questions to:
Dr Hana Guo
Anxiety Management Hub - AMH Psychology
Call: 0401 649 365
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
AMH Psychology accepts self-managed and plan-managed NDIS clients. You can request for an appointment by,
1. emailing the clinic with your therapy goals, NDIS reference number and existing budget under Psychology
2. filling out the registration form and consent form which will be sent to you following your initial email
3. If you are a NDIS support coordinator or a consumer with support coordination, please also include the support coordinator's contact details to coordinate invoice.